University & School Relationship Management (USRM) program is a structured, sustainable and scalable engagement process, which creates and maintains themaximum mindshare for YES Institute among the students of Top B schools in India. This unique initiative is designed to create an ongoing engagement and knowledge sharing platform through several outreaching engagement initiatives planned and executed with select B-Schools, Engineering Colleges and Agricultural Institutes across the country.
PARTNERSHIPS / COLLABORATION
University and Schools Relationship Management (USRM) – builds industry academia linkages and promotes cross collaboration with leading global and Indian academic institutions and act as a bridge for all focus YES INSTITUTE thought leadership initiatives & knowledge verticals.
- Transformation Series
- 26,777 students registrations in 2016
- 3,031 case study submissions in 2016
- Campus Rounds in 26 Top USRM Campuses
- YES! i am the CHANGE (in partnership with YES Foundation)
- 1.67 lac registrations for YIAC Student Challenge in 2016
- 77 workshops and activations across various campuses and schools
- YES ASPIRE: Mentorship for 30 MBA students (winners of YES ASPIRE 2016) by 15 BU Heads
- YES DICE for teachers: Professional and experiential training programs aimed at both faculty and students at
Top 10 schools in Mumbai & NCR