As a practising think tank for ‘Future Industries of India’, YES Institute has focused on key growth sectors of the Indian economy such as Urban Infrastructure, Agribusiness, Manufacturing, Renewable Energy, Tourism and Education among others. Further YES BANK’s Knowledge Banking approach has gained significant traction and is already bearing fruit in the form of significant Knowledge Partnerships and strategic thought leadership initiatives with Government and industry organizations.
To contextualize the Government of India’s Smart Cities Mission, the Smart City Advisory (SCA) Group, setup at YES Institute focuses on accelerating smart urban transformation with an ambition to achieve inclusive development at the grassroots. SCA aims to initiative a dialogue on self sustaining urban ecosystem, innovation nodes and green design to enhance urban living in India.
UNIQUE KNOWLEDGE PROPOSITION
The Smart City Advisory is a multidisciplinary team of qualified experienced professionals from various domains including Urban Planning, Master Planning, Infrastructure Planning, Policy Advocacy, Eco-Tourism, Hospitality, Entrepreneurship, community engagements and Skill development. SCA Group has expertise in –
- Providing assistance in Road Map for Municipal Bond Issuance
- Authoring and Publishing Knowledge Reports, Vision Documents and Compendiums on the subject of Smart Cities
- Building integrated marketing plans to attract investors and funds
- Organizing Investor meets, Conferences, Workshops and Dialogue Series on Smart Cities
PARTNERSHIPS / COLLABORATION
- Government: Ministry of Urban Development; State Governments including Urban Development Departments (UDDs); Municipal Corporations
- Industry: IT Companies including CISCO, IBM, Dell and Microsoft
- Embassies and Chambers: AUSTRADE, UN Global Compact India (GCNI), USIBC, CII, FICCI, amongst others