YES Institute in partnership with Embassy of Israel would like to invite you to join us for a convening “Chutzpah: Women & Culture of Innovation” to celebrate the spirit of Entrepreneurship.
The convening would have Women Thought Leaders & Entrepreneurs from Israel sharing thier perspective on leading and building an innovation ecosystem of development. Being a start-up nation, Israel has one of the best framework for encouraging entrepreneurs and now it has more high-tech start-ups and one of the largest venture capital industry per capita than any other country in the world.
- Anat Bernstein-Reich is a lawyer and business development specialist for Emerging Markets. She is the Chairperson of Israel-India Chamber of Commerce. She is the Co-founder and Managing Partner of the Israeli office of A&G Partners, an investment banking and advisory firm operating on the axis of Israel, India and Sri Lanka.
- Ora Setter is a lecturer at the Recanati Business School, Tel Aviv University, and in other academic institutions in Israel, teaching mainly organizational development and consulting. She was the CEO and Academic Director of Lahav – the Executive Education Center in Tel Aviv University. Dr. Setter is the Chairperson of ‘Psycho-Dharma’, a school for implementation of Buddhist psychology, where she teaches courses in Buddhism and management.
- Deborah Kandli served in the Israeli Air Force for 25 years. She has served in the fields of management, leadership, operations, human resources and command, while the last decade as a Lieutenant Colonel.
- Ronit Kark is a Tenured Senior Lecturer of organizational studies in the Department of Psychology at Bar-llan University in Israel. She is an affiliate scholar at the Centre for Gender in Organization (CGO) in the Simmons Business School, Boston. She is also the founder and first director of the graduate program ‘Gender in the Field: Linking Theory and Practice’ in the Gender Studies Department at Bar-llan University.
- Einat Weisbrot is the CEO of Woman’s Way, an organization established in 2006 with the objective to promote both women and organization to explore their hidden potential and to help one another to grow. They have trained 75 women to the position of gender equality ministries in governmental offices and trained the local authority ASHDOD to be “woman friendly”.
- Netta Ness is an entrepreneur, speaker, and seasoned executive. She is the creator of the Chance Management Process and is the former VP of a hedge firm where she managed the portfolios of clients, stakeholders, and strategic partners. Netta is known for her ability to distill the emotional to the intellectual – integrating trends, patterns and overall potential into innovative strategies.